RICEFW Technologies, Inc. has an opening for the position of Systems Software Programmer Lead (Ref# SSPL827RS) to work in Okemos, MI and various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.
- Responsible for the analysis, design, and development of client/server and enterprise web-based software applications on the Microsoft .NET platform.
- Review and approve technical systems architecture documentation.
- Responsible for visual user interfaces, application logic, database design, and web services construction.
- Install, configure, and setup the client application and provide input in product upgrades.
- Responsible for the most effective and efficient product development using C#, ASP.Net, and Visual Studio, including code development, database/script development, build management, unit testing, source code management, and deployment.
- Determine and communicate the requirements and capabilities of components within the context of the larger system, project, and team.
- Interact with other software engineers and technical leaders to understand subsystem and component specifications and recommend changes to facilitate efficient and effective development.
- Review design and code of existing systems to determine potential issues and provide suitable recommendations to improve code quality.
- Write and execute tests for subsystems and components.
- Participate in integrated test sessions of components and subsystems on test and production servers.
- Support management of the team’s technical infrastructure (e.g., repository, build system, testing system).
- Determine and communicate the implications of system-level decisions on subsystems and components and help determine how best to mitigate or take advantage of these implications.
- This position requires a Master’s degree or foreign academic equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, CIS, MIS, or a related field.
- Plus 3 years of experience in the job offered or 3 years in a related occupation including Computer Programmer, Systems Analyst, or related experience.
- Will accept a Bachelor’s degree plus 6 years of progressive experience in lieu of the required education and experience.
- Position requires 3 years of experience with C#, ASP.Net, Visual Studio, TFS, SSRS, SSIS, and SQL Server.
- Will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience as per the requirements cited herein. 40hrs/week.
To apply, please MAIL resume to the following address, ensuring to indicate the position reference code (Ref# SSPL827RS) for which you are applying. Mail to: RICEFW Technologies, Inc., Attn: HR, 4295 Okemos Road, Suite 102, Okemos, MI 48864.